WL140 Wire Length Meter
The ETCON WL140 quickly measures
any reel of wire from 24 AWG to 1000 MCM
gauge stranded and solid in lengths of 15’ to
20,000’. The unit is useful for electrical contractors,
utilities and distributors for determining
inventories of wire. The operator selects gauge,
aught or MCM mode, selects copper or aluminum
mode, attaches the alligator clips to the
end of the wire being measured and presses
"LENGTH" button to determine the length of wire.
- Microprocessor based meter designed to an accuracy of + or - 2% with 4 1/2
digit LCD readout.
- Direct readout for both copper and aluminum wire.
- Automatic internal adjustment for ambient temperature.
calibration mode enables measurement of non-standard gauge wire.
one alligator clip attachment required at each end of wire.
replacement of batteries.
- Insulation-piercing probe assemblies are
included enabling use without stripping insulation.
- Impact resistant
carrying case, alligator clip assemblies, insulation-piercing assemblies,
batteries and new probe leads included.
- Made in U.S.A. Patent Pending
Product Catalog - Circuit Tracers / Specialty Testers / Miscellaneous